Details of LPUNEST 2019 Application Form:
- Official Website: From 1st week of November 2017 the application form of LPUNEST 2019 will be available on the official LPU website.
- Note: The LPUNEST 2019 application form can only be filled online.
Here’s is the details information about the application form.
1. NEW USER REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Candidates need to enter their email id and contact number. The contact details mentioned should be perfect because all the communication between the authorities and the candidates will be made through the mentioned contacts.
2. FORM FILLING
- After registration with the email id and contact number, the system will auto-generate you a unique registration number and communicate it to you at your registered email id and contact number.
- Using the received unique registration number and password candidates need to Login.
- Enter all the necessary details required. To create a profile of the candidate, by the authorities for LPUNEST 2018 the details are being asked. The candidates will be asked to provide certain details such as Personal Information, Academic History, Contact details and other miscellaneous information that are considered important for LPUNEST exam.
3.UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH
Candidate must attach their recent passport size colored photograph along with a scanned signature during their LPUNEST 2018 Registration. Below are the points that must be considered while attaching your recent coloured photo and scanned signature.
- LPUNEST 2019 Application form Photo Size: 10 Kb to 100 Kb
- Photograph Background: White
- Details on LPUNEST 2019 Photo: Photograph having a white background with clearly mentioned name of the candidate along with the date of taking photograph, must be used.
- Photograph Date: Photo must be taken on or after Jan 01, 2019.
- Note: Use of any kind of accessories are not allowed in the photograph. Spectacles are allowed if used regularly.
- Signature image size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- Right-hand index finger impression size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- Image Format: JPG only
- Background of Signature: White
- Signature Style: The Signature should be done with a running hand
4.PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM
Online Mode of Payment for LPUNEST 2019
- The LPUNEST 2019 fee can be paid through Net Banking Facility, Debit Card, Credit Card.
- The fee for LPUNEST 2019 Exam is different for girls and boys. The fee for girls is Rs 400/- and for boys is Rs 700/-
Offline Mode of Payment for LPUNEST 2019
- The LPUNEST application fee 2019 can also be paid through Demand draft.
- Take a printout (Laser or inkjet only) of the completed LPUNEST 2019 application on a good quality A4 size paper.
- Enclose the Demand Draft of INR 700/– drawn in favour of the Lovely Professional University and payable at Jalandhar.
- Applicant should write “Application for LPUNEST- 2019 ”, his / her Name and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Paste a recent passport size colour photograph, affix signature of Applicant and send the LPUNEST 2019 in a good quality envelope to the address below:
Division of Admissions(LPUNEST- 2019)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar- Delhi G.T. Road(NH-1),
- Please keep a photocopy of the filled-in LPUNEST application and Demand Draft submitted for LPUNEST for future reference.
- Printout of the computer generated application can be retained by the applicant for reference
Information asked in the LPUNEST 2019 Application Form:
Appearing aspirants must know about the information they need to include in the application form.In addition to the details mentioned below, candidates are also given option to choose preferred exam centre from the list of available choices. Candidates will have to provide the information mentioned below:
|Private Information||Academic Information||Communication details|
|Name, Domicile||Class X Marks||Email ID|
|Guardian’s Name||Class XII Marks||Contact Number|
|Guardian’s Name||Graduation Marks||Alternate Contact Number|
|Sex||Class X and XII Board||Permanent Address|
|Medical History||Graduating University||Correspondence Address|