LPUNEST 2018 Counselling:
- LPUNEST 2018 Counselling process: Right after the announcements of the LPUNEST 2018 results the counselling will take place from 7th May 2018.
- Rounds: The counselling will be conducted by the authority in three rounds.
- Mode: The LPUNEST 2018 counselling and the seat allotment will be conducted in online mode.
- Seat Allotment: The very first phase of the counselling will go on until all the seats are filled. The candidates will be allotted the programmes on the basis of availability of seats and preferences filled by them.
- Preferences: Aspirants needs to fill the seat preferences. The candidates can select at least 5 preferences.
- Results: The result of ‘seat allotment’ will be declared on May 14, 2018.
- Allotment Letter: The candidates need to download and take a print out of the allotment letter provided by the University.
- Confirmation of seats: Once the seat allotment is done, the candidates will be short-listed. Aspirants need to deposit a payment of Rs. 10,000 in order to book their seats.
|Rounds of Counselling||Filling of Online Preference ||Result of Allotment|
|Round I||7th May to 12th May 2018||14th May 2018|
|Round II||14th May to 20th May 2018||21th May 2018|
- Fee Payment: After the seats have been allocated to the candidates, they can deposit the fee either through online mode or by visiting the campus. The candidates have to deposit the remaining amount of fee within the time given by the university.
- Upload Documents: The candidates need to upload documents like class 12th mark sheet, date of birth certificate etc.
LPUNEST 2018 Counselling Documents:
At the time of counselling, the candidates need to have the Original documents and their attested photocopies. The documents required at the time of counselling have been mentioned below:
- LPUNEST 2018 Admit card
- Candidate’s 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Candidate’s 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- NCL-OBC Certificate (If Applicable)
- PWD Certificate
- LPUNEST 2018 Rank card