List of Top Courses in India
The education system in India has gone through a great evolution throughout the years. Basically, Courses act as a proof of knowledge in Modern Recruitments. Courses in India have changed the pattern of study. Each job has a specific number of courses and also of different levels. Generally, The Level of the study of a course depends on the depth of knowledge of concepts. The authorities constantly check and regulate the course to maintain the standards of the education.
Under Graduate Courses:
These are the foundation courses for students after their 10+2 Level. Generally, Undergraduate courses are provided by Universities to make a student eligible for an entry-level job. UG courses have a course duration of Three to Four years. Undergraduate courses always come with a tag name of Bachelors before the Subject or stream of study. Undergraduate courses of various streams are given below:
- Medical Study: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Pharmacy. Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and so on.
- Engineering: Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology are the Undergraduate Engineering courses given in India.
- Science: Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry, or any Specific Subject are the Foundation courses of the concerned subject. Bachelor of Science also provides profession courses like Bachelor of Science in Information technology, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Electronics, and Communication System.
- Arts: Generally, these courses come with a tag name of Bachelor of Arts. Similar to Bachelor of Science, arts stream has a number of subjects like Bachelor of Fine Arts, Economics, Psychology, History, Geography, Languages and so on.
- Management: BBM (Bachelor of Business Management), Bachelor of Management Studies, and Bachelor of Hotel/Hospitality Management are few undergraduate Management courses in India.
- Commerce: Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Applications, Professional Accounting, Information Technology, Taxation, etc. are few Undergraduate commerce degrees in India.
- Education: Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Physical Education are basically the familiar Education Courses in Under graduation.
Post Graduate Courses:
Post Graduate Courses are the next level courses of Undergraduate Courses. These Courses always comes with a tag of Masters. This course is meant to provide extensive knowledge on the subjects studied in Under Graduation. Post-Graduation is followed by Courses like Master of Philosophy and Doctorate of Philosophy.
- Medical: Master of Surgery, MD (Doctor of Medicine), and also Master of Science in Nursing are few popular Post Graduate Courses under Medical Stream.
- Engineering: ME (Master of Engineering), Master of Technology are the familiar Post Graduate Courses in Engineering. The specializations are completely based on the UG specialization of the candidate.
- Science: Both Professional and Foundation Courses under science stream have their respective Post Graduation Courses. Master of Science in Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Information Technology are few PG Science Courses.
- Arts, Commerce and Management: MA (Master of Arts), M.Com (Master of Commerce), MSW (Mater os Social Work)0 MCA (Master of Computer Application), LLM (Masters in Law) MIB (Masters in International Business) and also MBA (Master of Business Administration) such as MBA Finance are the courses under this category. The specializations are just like Under graduation and eligibility is completely based on the Under graduation specialization of the candidate.
- Education: M.Ed (Master of Education) is the Postgraduate Education Course.