LPUNEST 2018 Results
- Availability: The Candidates can download the LPUNEST 2018 Results and scorecard from the official website.
- Email: The candidates will receive a mail regarding the LPUNEST 2018 results on their registered email ID.
- Merit List: LPUNEST 2018 merit list would be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance test only.
- Download: Candidates should download their scorecard and preserve it for LPUNEST 2018 counselling and admission process.
- LPUNEST 2018 Result Date: The results will be declared on 5th June 2018.
How to check LPUNEST 2018 Results:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the LPUNEST official website.
- Step 2: Then the candidates have to click on ‘View Result’ link.
- Step 3: The candidates have to enter their valid details, LPUNEST 2018 application number.
- Step 4: Then the candidates must click on the “Submit” button to view their LPUNEST 2018 exam result.
- Step 5: The candidates must take the print out of the LPUNEST 2018 result for future reference.
Note: The candidates will get the admission to Lovely Professional University after the results are out and they have cleared/secured the minimum LPUNEST 2018 cutoff required. The candidates will also be eligible for a scholarship accordingly.
LPUNEST 2018 Scholarship:
The candidates can get scholarship on the basis of their performance in LPUNEST 2018 exam. The eligibility for scholarship has been divided into 4 brackets:
- Candidate’s Marks >= 90% in LPUNEST 2018
- Top 10% students in LPUNEST 2018
- Next 10% (11% to 20%) students in LPUNEST 2018
- Next 15% (21% to 35%) students in LPUNEST 2018
|Programme Fee||Marks >= 90% in LPUNEST||Top 10% students in LPUNEST||Next 10% (11% to 20%) students in LPUNEST||Next 15% (21% to 35%) students in LPUNEST|
|99500 or above||75000||50000||40000||30000|
|84500 to 79500||60000||40000||30000||20000|
|74500 to 64500||40000||30000||20000||150000|
|59500 to 44500||30000||20000||150000||10000|
|39500 to 34500||150000||150000||10000||5000|
Note: The candidates can also get the scholarships on the basis of below-given criteria:
- The percentage scored by the candidate in Qualifying Exam
- The Performance or Rank of the candidate in any National Level Test
- The Candidate’s Performance in Sports, Cultural, R&D, Co-curricular, Social Service and Bravery Awards
- Fee Concession for Defence, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Personnel and their dependents.