Top MPT Colleges in India
MPT stands for Master of Physiotherapy. Master of Physiotherapy, an advanced program where one person learns to choose one of the many challenging positions like that of a clinician, teacher, consultant, and researcher etc. MTP enables one person to study a lot of skills in treating patients and gain more confidence in the process. The course will allow an individual to work on certain aspects which are related to the bones and muscle. Here is the list of top MPT colleges in India:
|Minimum Percentage||50% in relevant Bachelor Degree|
|Subjects Required||Bachelor Degree in any health science discipline|
1. Manipal University, Manipal:-
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, formerly known as Manipal University established in the year 1956. The university offers various UG, PG and research courses in different fields such as architecture, dentistry, engineering, hospitality, management etc. Placement Cell has the industrial collaboration by which students are trained and placed accordingly.
2. Punjabi University, Patiala:-
Established in the year 1962, approved by UGC, AICTE and accredited “Grade A” by NAAC and located at Patiala, Punjab. The University has 65 teaching and research departments and 275 affiliated colleges. It offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate and Doctoral Programs. Punjabi University helps the Girl candidates and Physically Challenged candidates in availing the scholarships offered by AICTE if the candidates have taken admission in a technical course.
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar:-
Established in the year 2005 by Lovely International Trust under the Lovely Professional University Act, 2005 and ranked 1st with A++ Grade in Infrastructure in India by the Financial Express. Amongst one of the top MPT colleges in India devised under the Punjab State Private University. LPU offers around 200 programs and courses at diploma, undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
4. RV College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore:-
RV College of Physiotherapy, a private institution established in the year 2003 and got the affiliation from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The college always tries in improvising the all-round development of the student. The students here are taught the importance of health education. The college has the motto that the heath of each person contributes to the health of India. The experienced faculty in the college teaches the students how to handle the patients with utmost care and affection.
5. Bethany Navajeevan College of Education, Kanyakumari:-
Bethany Navajeevan College of Education strives to make a difference by forming the character of the students with a blending of competence and compassion. The College aims at the holistic development of an individual actualized through a relevant programme that emphasizes academic excellence, interpersonal and societal skills etc. The mission of the college is:
- To develop soft skills among the trainees and train the teachers in ICT based methodology.
- To impart the values of brotherhood, social justice, and dignity of labour.
6. Jaipur Physiotherapy College and Hospital, Jaipur:-
Established in the year 2004 and got the approval from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The college operates with a vision of offering a unique combination of academic and vocational skills in a modern and supportive environment. The college aims at providing pathways which can be followed by participants according to their interest and requirements. Visionary, talented & dedicated management makes JPTCH Institute a center of excellence for learning.
7. Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences, Dehradun:-
Established in the year 2006, affiliated from H.N.B. Garhwal Central University, Srinagar and accredited by NAAC. DSWC annually award scholarships amounting to Rs. 5000 each to the needy but intelligent and punctual 20 students to partly meet their educational expenses. The mission of the college is:
- To create an educated, ethical and prosperous society by imparting higher education to youth, enabling them towards integral human and career development in the industrial and human health sector.
- Academic excellence, healthy standards in extracurricular practices, socially relevant activities, and courses leading to employment and entrepreneurship and continuous progress of the institution.
8. All Saints Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Ludhiana:-
Established in the year 2000 and got the affiliation from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. It caters to the students who would like to step into the professional course mainly physiotherapy which is an upcoming and demanding field in India. The passed out students of this college have acquired good placements in various hospitals in India and abroad.
9. D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai:-
Established in the year 2002 with a vision to provide quality education in all spheres of high learning and health services in India. The university believes in creating people who spread the light quite literally. According to them, “Like the rising sun that illuminates the dark corners, the students of this university will spread the light of knowledge when they leave our nest”. D Y Patil University is:
- Ranked 2nd among best medical colleges of India.
- Ranked among the top three private universities of India with 5 stars according to the survey by Pioneer newspaper.
10. Jagannath University, Jaipur:-
Jagannath University, located at Jaipur, Rajasthan established in the year 2008. It offers various programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level in multiple disciplines. The University offers 3 separate hostels for boys and girls. The library provides latest research and reference material in print and audio-visual formats along with the facility to refer to e-journals, CDs, Project Reports etc.